A jack is a device that uses force to lift heavy loads. The primary mechanism with which force is applied varies, depending on the specific type of jack, but is typically a screw thread or a hydraulic cylinder. Jacks can be categorized based on the type of force they employ: mechanical or hydraulic. Mechanical jacks, such as car jacks and house jacks, lift heavy equipment and are rated based on lifting capacity (for example, the number of tons they can lift). Hydraulic jacks tend to be stronger and can lift heavier loads higher and include bottle jacks and floor jacks.
1) HEAVY LIFT HIGH TONNAGE NUT CYLINDER
2) HEAVY DUTY DOUBLE ACTING RETURN CYLINDER
3) HOLLOW CORE AND SUPER FLAT CYLINDER
4) COMPACT AND FLAT CYLINDER
5) ALUMINIUM BODY CYLINDERS
6) GENERAL PURPOSE CYLINDERS
Showing all 6 results